To enter a building record:
1. Go to the Menu at the top of the page, go to the System section, and select Lists. This will bring you to the central list of all the configurable items in the database.
2. Go to Buildings; any building records that have already been entered will be shown.
3. Select the Create icon located in the upper right corner of the list to create a new building record.
4. Enter the appropriate information for the building.
Tip: the pulldown fields in this record (e.g.: Building Type, Property Type) and Building Details can also be accessed through Lists, should you need to add more options.
5. When you are finished, save the record; use the Next button to continue filling out the other sections in the building record.