Use the Units section of a building record to identify each occupancy unit available within the building.
To enter a new unit for the building record:
1. In the Buildings record, use the Next button to go to the Units section of the record.
2. Select the Create icon located in the upper right corner of the list to create a new unit record.
3. Enter the appropriate information in the record. Make sure that the “Associate This Unit With a Building” checkbox is checked off and that the associated building is selected in the related building pulldown field.
Tip: the Program field selection determines the program the unit will be associated with for reporting purposes.
4. When you are finished, save and close the record. This will return you to the Units section of the Buildings record.
5. Close the Buildings record.