Intake – Housing Preferences
Use the Housing Preferences page in an Intake record to record a client’s preferred housing options.
To enter record the client’s housing preferences:
1. Open the client file (Menu → Clients and Contacts → All Clients) and use the Next button to go to the History section of the file.
2. If an intake record has already been entered, open it and proceed to step 4 below. Otherwise, select the Create icon located in the upper right corner of the list to access the New History Item Helper.
3. In the Intake section, select Intake and select the related “Create” link; this will bring you to a new intake record.
4. Use the Next button to go to the Housing Preferences page, and enter the appropriate information.
5. When you are finished, save and close the record.
Back to Table of Contents