Enabling IAR Submissions
For OCAN data to be submitted to IAR, you need to enter and enable the IAR Data Transfer Authorization record.
To enter and enable the IAR Data Transfer Authorization:
1. Go to the Menu at the top of the page, go to the System section, and select Lists. This will bring you to the central list for database configuration.
2. Select IAR Data Transfer Authorization in the list.
3. Select the Create icon located in the upper right corner to create a new record.
4. Fill out the record with the appropriate details. Note that the Comments field is for the organization’s reference only and will not be submitted to IAR.
5. Ensure that the Data Transfer Enabled checkbox is selected in order for your OCAN data to be uploaded to IAR.
6. When you are finished, save and close the record.
Tip: you may disable IAR submissions at any time by unchecking the Data Transfer Enabled checkbox.
A transfer log is generated every time OCAN data gets uploaded from your system to IAR, so you have a detailed record of everything that has been submitted.
Use the Next button when you are in the authorization record to go to the Transfer Log section.