The Organizations list shows all the organizations that have been added to Pirouette. An organization can be selected in a contact person’s file to show that the person is connected to that organization. An organization can also be selected in a client file (intake, outbound referral) to show that the client has been referred by/to that organization.
To access the central list of organizations:
1. Go to the Menu at the top of the page, go to the Clients and Contacts section, and select Organizations.
2. Select the desired organization record to open it.
To add a new organization:
1. Go to the central list of organizations and select the Create icon located in the upper right corner of the list to create a new organization record.
2. Enter the appropriate information for the organization. If you want the organization to be identified as a hospital throughout the database, select the related checkbox at the top of the record.
3. When you are finished, save and close the record.