Use the Contacts section of a building record to identify any contact people associated with the building.
To add a new contact person to the building record:
1. In the Buildings record, use the Next button to go to the Contacts section of the record.
2. Select the Create icon located in the upper right corner of the list to create a new contact person record.
3. Enter the appropriate information in the record and save the record.
4. Use the Next button to go to the Buildings section of the contact person record. Select the checkbox to indicate that the person is associated with a building; this will bring additional fields into view so you can identify the building and the contact person’s role:
5. When you are finished, save and close the contact person record. This will return you to the Contacts section of the Buildings record. Use the Next button to continue filling out the other sections in the building record.
Tip: you can also add a contact person and associate the person with a building through the central Contact People list, in which case you won’t need to go into the building record.