Use the Basic Information page to enter personal information about the client.
Here are some helpful tips when entering the Contact Information section of this page:
- If you wish to omit the client’s name from the database, select Client is Anonymous to hide the name fields. You can then use the Alias field to enter an alternate name or number for the client, which will identify the client throughout the database.
- The phone number fields allow text entry, should you want to identify the number entered, e.g.: home, work, etc.
Here are some helpful tips when entering the Key Information section of this page:
- When you enter the client’s Date of Birth, age will be calculated automatically and will appear on the client’s summary page.
- If you select Exact Date of Birth is Unknown, you’ll be prompted to enter the client’s approximate age, which will automatically be updated every year.
- Use the Alerts field to enter important information about the client. The information will be prominently displayed on the client’s summary page.
When you are finished, use the Save button to save your work.