Pirouette offers a wealth of features to support all your data management and reporting needs.
Comprehensive Client Case Management Tools
- Enter case notes, track services provided and time spent details
- Attach photographs, forms, and any supporting files or documentation
- View current status and critical items at a glance in a client summary profile page
- Maintain a detailed client history: goals, hospitalizations, medication, employment, etc.
- Use messaging, tasks, and appointment reminders to support caseload management
Program Management Tools
- Manage any program: case management, crisis, housing, seniors, etc.
- Configure programs to reflect your organizational and funding structure
- Track waitlists and enrollments across multiple programs simultaneously
- View data at the program level for referrals, enrollments and discharges
Permissions and Access Limits for Privacy
- Assign user permissions for functions such as deleting and adding new users
- Determine program access based on staff positions to maintain client privacy
- Create your own permission templates based on privacy and access needs
Robust Reporting Tools
- Reports with drilldown functionality let you trace report output to the data source
- Built in chart tools let you visualize your data in pie charts and bar graphs
Web-based for Convenience and Security
- users can access information any time, from any device: desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone
- password protected user login; configurable password strength policy and password expiry period
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption, the international standard for secure communications
Easy Set-up and Deployment
- With our hosting service, there’s nothing for you to install – you just log in and go!
- To see how easy it is to start using Pirouette in your organization, continue to DEPLOYMENT